Summer Vacation is Here.
Classes will resume in the fall.
I will let you know when we resume classes.
Wednesday evenings at 5:30 pm are live through Zoom.
Click on the class to sign up and get the link.
Class Dates will be posted with links here.
***This class was historically provided to Veterans and other emergency service providers free of charge.
That means there is no official charge for this class, but please consider a donation during this time of uncertainty to help defray costs.
If you would like to donate, send a check to:
Blue Horizons Wellness, 2155 W. Sherman Blvd. Muskegon, MI 49441.
About Yoga & Meditation Class
We will do mostly gentle movement and poses for about 40 minutes, then you will guided through a meditation that will last somewhere between 20 and 30 minutes.
If we do a pose that is a little more difficult to do, don't worry! Stop a moment, take a break, and when you are ready, join us again. Do what you can do, today.
Looking forward to "seeing you" on Wednesdays!
It will be helpful if you have a few things handy for the practice.
- A mat to keep you from slipping.
- A strap or belt of some kind. A bathrobe belt would work great!
- A bath towel that is rolled up. Better yet, make it a beach towel, roll it the long way.
- A couple of pillows. Couch pillows will work well.
- Yoga blocks. Right, you say. I don't have any of those. Well, try to find something the size of a shoe box, for example. It will need to be a little bit sturdy.
- For the meditation, have a blanket handy, a pillow for your head, socks, maybe even a sweat shirt.