Wednesday evenings at 5:30 pm are live through Zoom.
Click on the class to sign up and get the link.
***This class was historically provided to Veterans and other emergency service providers free of charge.
That means there is no official charge for this class, but please consider a donation during this time of uncertainty to help defray costs.
If you would like to donate, send a check to:
Blue Horizons Wellness, 2155 W. Sherman Blvd. Muskegon, MI 49441.
About Yoga & Meditation Class
We will do mostly gentle movement and poses for about 40 minutes, then you will guided through a meditation that will last somewhere between 20 and 30 minutes.
If we do a pose that is a little more difficult to do, don't worry! Stop a moment, take a break, and when you are ready, join us again. Just do what you can do today.
And if you have never done an iRest meditation, now is your chance to give it a try. Be open to the unfamiliar. Give it a go and see what happens.
Looking forward to "seeing you" on Wednesdays!
It will be helpful if you have a few things handy for the practice.
- A mat to keep you from slipping.
- A strap or belt of some kind. A bathrobe belt would work great!
- A bath towel that is rolled up. Better yet, make it a beach towel, roll it the long way.
- A couple of pillows. Couch pillows will work well.
- Yoga blocks. Right, you say. I don't have any of those. Well, try to find something the size of a shoe box, for example. It will need to be a little bit sturdy.
- For the meditation, have a blanket handy, a pillow for your head, socks, maybe even a sweat shirt.